menu ☰
menu ˟

It takes only seconds for a toddler to lose their life on a blind cord Â- make your home safe!

Creator:

Public Health Agency

Type: News
Region: Republic of Ireland
Northern Ireland
Description:

The dangers associated with blind cords are being highlighted in a video being launched today [Tuesday 6 December] by the Public Health Agency (PHA), in association with local councils in Northern Ireland, to encourage everyone to make their home blind cord safe. Dr Michael McBride, Chief Medical Officer for Northern Ireland, said: Â"Home accidents can easily be prevented by being aware of the dangers and hazards that are present in the home environment and putting in place interventions to minimise the risks.

Date:

06/12/2016

DOI:

10.14655/11971-1056107

Rights: Public
Suggested citation:

Public Health Agency. (2016) It takes only seconds for a toddler to lose their life on a blind cord Â- make your home safe! [Online]. Available from: http://publichealthwell.ie/node/1056107 [Accessed: 18th March 2019].

  

View your saved citations and reading lists

Contributor:

Public Health Agency
 
Click here to view all the resources gathered from this organisation's website.