Welcome to the IPH Community Profiles Tool
The IPH Community Profiles Tool is the only all-Ireland interactive, public health data tool.
This is the beta release of the redeveloped tool. Tell us what you think by filling in the short feedback form here.
Information on a wide range of indicators can be selected, customised, viewed, and downloaded by the user in tabular, graphic and geographic formats for a variety of purposes, including:
- Comparing public health indicators across areas on the island of Ireland
- Examining the relationship between multiple public health indicators
- Examining trends in public health indicators over time
- Examining social and demographic inequalities in health and health-relevant outcomes
- Identifying and developing effective health-related actions
- Promoting awareness of various public health issues.
The IPH Community Profiles Tool is regularly updated and improved. In the future, smaller area data and European comparative data will be added.
Click on a link to the right to find out more.